To book Comber Hall for your next event, please download and read through this Rental Agreement first and contact Maria Elena Chialastri at the Parish Office to check on rental rates and availability of dates.
Why Book Comber Hall for Your Next Event?
- Comber Hall is a Historical Property built in 1925
- It is the original Church/Sanctuary of the parish
- Feel a deep sense of community by hosting your event in one of the oldest Catholic congregations in Miami
- Private, exclusive venue with only one event per night
- Rental includes 2 story facility, that can be used as you wish
- Comber Hall is a beautiful structure with gorgeous architecture and grounds
- Convenience of having the Church next door – guests can walk directly from the church to the reception
- High Quality of catering, with discounted prices as compared to catering pricing for other venues.
- Ample FREE parking
- Great Location in the heart of Coral Gables
- Conveniently located blocks away from the Biltmore and many other hotels for guests to stay in Affordable venue fee (with discounts available) in comparison to other venues, like Vizcaya, Fairchild Tropical Gardens, Deering Estate, etc.
- Unaffected by weather – all indoors and air-conditioned!!!